Photoshop Lunch & Learn!
Taking and editing pictures- I occasionally get asked about a good camera to buy, a good photo editing program, etc. So I’m hosting a Lunch & Learn! Come and learn about why I LOVE Photoshop, what you can do with Photoshop and also learn about other photo editing programs you can use. Bring your cameras and bring your digital pictures!
Workshop Location: Miranda’s 11-12-11
Call me for directions :)
Time: 12 o’clock – whenever!
Workshop Details:
· What Kind of Camera I have… good camera’s to buy.
· Where I print my images – cool things for developing your photos
· Overview of Photoshop Elements
1. Taking things out of pictures
2. Fixing Blemishes
3. Boosting Color
4. A tour of Elements
· A glimpse at other photo editing programs
· How to design Your Christmas Card!
· Bring your digital photos & create your own Christmas Card!
Cost for workshop is $19, Come Hungry! I will be showing how to “design a Christmas Card!” If you would like to design your own Christmas Card, bring your images on digital CD, flash drive, etc. If you have Photoshop and laptop feel free to bring along!
This is a great idea! I've been kicking around the idea of a workshop...just don't feel like I know enough yet. Post pictures and let us know how it went!!! I'm excited to see and almost wish I could go to yours!
ReplyDeleteOh Tami- You know way more than I do! For Sure!!! - Let me know when you have one, I'd like to come to yours!
ReplyDelete