Still haven't tried a frozen yogurt bar...I'm saving the experience to be with you...so you know what's on January's list of TO DO... 1. Sled in the yard w/ 4-wheeler and tractor tire (I'll drive) 2. Visit a frozen yogurt bar...who cares if it will be cold out 3. Drink hot cocoa and coffee to warm up from the snow and frozen yogurt
AHHHH Bets! I'm just now seeing this comment! - I must have missed it in my email some how! :) So excited! :) Hope your having fun in San Diego as I type! :)
Or maybe that comment was Kara?? She didn't know this but we planned a fake January trip and instead went and surprized her in October. But who knows might make it back out there in Jan too!
Still haven't tried a frozen yogurt bar...I'm saving the experience to be with you...so you know what's on January's list of TO DO...
ReplyDelete1. Sled in the yard w/ 4-wheeler and tractor tire (I'll drive)
2. Visit a frozen yogurt bar...who cares if it will be cold out
3. Drink hot cocoa and coffee to warm up from the snow and frozen yogurt
AHHHH Bets! I'm just now seeing this comment! - I must have missed it in my email some how! :) So excited! :) Hope your having fun in San Diego as I type! :)
ReplyDeleteOr maybe that comment was Kara?? She didn't know this but we planned a fake January trip and instead went and surprized her in October. But who knows might make it back out there in Jan too!
ReplyDelete