Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 9: Someone I Love

Someone you love... That is hard to do as easy as it is to say someone that comes to your mind really quick when asked the question, as I looked through my pictures...and boy did I look through my pictures! I looked through the years went way back...WAY back...and you know what I felt? Completely Blessed, all the love that was shown through those pictures, people that I once was close to, and maybe have moved away or our lives aren't as close now as they once were- but how many people that I wanted to include in this post... the list goes on and on.... I truly was overcome with gratitude and realized how much I really did take for granted all of the special times I've had with all those very special people... so to ALL of you. I love you!





.... on to my photo challenge of the day Someone(s) I love....

And because they kinda go together like peas in a pod, pizza & pop, and all of the other cliches there are.... I couldn't cut out one...Love these guys! As much as they get on my nerves at times, they're my siblings and how couldn't you love them all the more! ;-)

Here's to you my Bro & Sis (why are you soooo weird!) *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Haha!!!! That's hilarious!!! Siblings are ALWAYS a good choice! :D

    ReplyDelete