Wednesday, November 23, 2011

100th POST!!!!!


*We interupt this 30 day photo challenge for a special annoucment*


This is my 100th POST!!! okay so its not that huge- but kinda exciting... SO in honor of this being my 100th post- I'm giving away a free session for 2012. All you have to do is leave a comment for me. I will use random.org and announce the winner next week. Start commenting!!! I will pick a winner 12/1!


And since a post is boring without pictures, I'll share my Christmas Card from last Christmas---my 2011 cards come in today! Pretty much more of the same - sibilings, and lots of trips :)



14 comments:

  1. ...Keep up the fun posts...I love reading them and seeing your great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "travel" theme of your card...those FL pics are soooooooooooo inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! We'll take a free session! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you are still here in Eureka..no blog posting lately so thought maybe the FL beaches swooped you away;)
    Your faithful followers;)
    Ruth & Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello:) Love your work so of course we'll take a free session with my son who loves you but won't look at you:) (but of coarse talks about you frequently:) gotta love two year olds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your posts -- I laughed at the cow & bridesmaids one! :) Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the best photographer ever! I enjoy looking at your blog! Portia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 100th post :)
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative Miranda! It is always fun to read your blogs! I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! Love you! ~ Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the big 100! What's next...1000?? Jodi F

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm well id feel kinda dumb winning.... BUT id take a session!!! :) Love ya!! Come on over sometime!!
    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  12. I popped over here from Tami Paige Photography blog. Congrats on 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your 100th post! Looking forward to many more:)-Kate W

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Pictures! Can't wait to see the finished 2011 Christmas card!! (Crossing my fingers ;))

    ReplyDelete