Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 12: Sunset

Sunset- one word that brings a picture to every one's mind.... but is it the same Picture? What kind of sunset do you picture in your mind?


Some good ole IL sunsets... (with Seniors posing as silhouettes?) ;)






Ok not really a senior here... but I practiced on my sister! :)

Our IL view, fields - houses- telephone wires- ....





Or here is an Oregon Coast sunset... completely different than above...

Oregon Coast view, big rocks- clouds- whales (saw one while watching this sunset!)- sand- ocean- ....


Or Lake Powell sunsets....





Lake Powell View, Canyon walls, water, maybe some boats- that's it!




Florida Sunsets - My favorite kind in winter!




Florida Coast view, Palm trees- sand- ocean- sea gulls- people ....

It's all in how you view something, that gives you a perception on it. I'm glad to have a variety of "sunsets" in my perception! ;) does that statement even make sense? Its 12:36am and I'm trying to sound insightful! haha better go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment