Here's a sampling...more to come...
This image reminds me to watch out, you never know who is taking a picture of your backside, that will end up in their vacation photo collection.
Old Faithful erupting, awesome picture! 
How cute is this lil' cowboy!
Perfect image of what reminds me of out west... and what spiffy cowgirl!
Mom... when I say no clothes I mean NONE, not even this hat that makes me even cuter!
I also made a trip WEST this weekend, it was Northwest, but west all the same. :-) Here's just a snippet.


A good friends wedding- she asked if I would be willing to take her wedding pictures, I'm not up too much for indoor photos especially if I'm the only one taking pictures and don't have a second back up person, I was grateful to see the weather forecast to say only a 20% chance of rain. I woke up Sat. AM to look out the window, cloudy at first but it was super STILL... which is great for pictures, no windy hair and dresses! The sun came out and we got a little warm but not too bad! Thanks again J & M! Can't wait for you to see your images!
Enjoy
M

VERY beautiful pictures of J&M's wedding. Love them. Looking forward to our own pictures this summer. :)
ReplyDeleteAshley Z
Yay for summer pics! :)
ReplyDelete