I've been here...to this exact same spot twice, and I've been "Out West" a goodly number... I would definetly reccomend it, I would go back again, and if you haven't been there... it should be added to your "places to go" list!Ok its time again for another M PHOTO CONTEST... Part Two of the "game" Submit your own photo! This time the genre is Out West.... Cowgirl....Cowboy.... Rocky Mountians....Horses....etc etc the list could go on and on. Submit your own photo or photos! No limit on the number of photos you can submit
For EVERY photo submited your name will go into a big "Hat...Cowboy Hat!" yes that means if you submit 1 photo your name will one in once, if you submit 25 photos, your name will go in 25 times! AND the winner ( or winners ) will be drawn to win a FREE an Ole Time Photo Shoot!
Thats right summer 2011 ( date to be decided ) M. Photo is going to be holdin' an ole time photo session! More details on that to follow, but for now start submitting! mblunier@ymail.com or join my flickr group!
Here's to get your brain a tickin'
Cowgirl Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil...
Tryin' on hats! This was taken in Jackson Hole, WY
Oh Dear...shoot me now! This picture is old! :)
Ride 'em cowboy... taken from the tram car on Mt. Rendevous, WY 
Horse Shows, this was an old FFA picture of Ashley I had from LONG ago! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment