Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Submit Your Favorites! - New Contest!


I'm going to be hosting a series of "submit your favorites" For the next couple weeks the category for Submit your Favorites... is CHILDREN!

I love looking at photographs, along with so many others I do believe so Submit your favorite "Children" photos... whatever you've captured or have pictures of that just bring a smile to your face! They will be posted here and a winner will be chosen! No limits on # of submissions. You can submit your photos through my Flickr Group or email them to me at mblunier@ymail.com
My favorite out of the submissions from now until March 13th will win a free photo session for none other than... your Children! :) Could be your own children, siblings, grandchildren, nieces/nephews whoever. Let the photo submissions begin! Here's a few to get you started! :)



Messy Adorable Boys


A killer smile, a happy boy in his daddy's hands!


I'd really rather just play than pose for pictures today... thanks!

Let me out!!!! I don't like big combines!

My buddie!


enjoy
m

No comments:

Post a Comment