Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mini Session Winner ( May )

Thank you all for your very nice comments! I appreciate you all very much, some I've worked with in the past year and some I would love to work with this coming year! If you didn't win keep coming back to check for more upcoming contests! This summer is going to be full of great mini sessions along with some fun contests!




Ok thanks to random.org at 3:01pm this was the random #..................#7!!!

The seventh comment was

Anonymous said...
How fun!!! A sunny spring photo shoot with my favorite photographer... sounds great to me!!! :) amanda

Congrats to Amanda! Call to reserve your May Mini-Session today!

Last but not least I would like to point out my very favorite comment, and Ruth, if the winner would have been based on most witty comment you would have won :) Thanks for the chuckle!


Ruth said...
A new family picture is what we need,I know all of my men will agree;)The shiny red tractor could be your coolest prop,so cool that your dad might want to keep it in his shop;)A May mini-session sounds great to me,random.org.... who will it be???....
February 14, 2011 7:52 PM

Enjoy

M

No comments:

Post a Comment