Monday, February 14, 2011

Win a Free Mini-Session!

May Mini Sessions are coming! ( more info to be posted soon! )

Want to win a FREE May Mini Session??? A random commenter for this blog post will chosen by random.org for a free mini-session in May! So GO... Comment away!

A sneak peak of what your may mini session includes:
- Free Session Fee
- Free prints
- Free digital images on CD

WOW! Start commenting and this could be yours!

enjoy
M.

14 comments:

  1. Man! I'd love to win something like this! I want to get the girls pictures taken together but want to wait for Spring to do it! And May would be the perfect time for it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new family pictures!!! You have been doing great photos M. Can't wait for spring and to see if I can with this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love our photos you took last year, and it is time to get the girls photos taken again. XOXOXO

    Alan, Bethany and Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like fun! We love the pictures you did of Thad, it was so fun doing them last summer! Maybe we could do a repeat? You do such good work, keep it up!
    Lainey

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be great for Zackary's 18 month pictures! You do a wonderful job!!

    Beth Steidinger

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be awesome to get a good family picture this year and your pics look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!!! A sunny spring photo shoot with my favorite photographer... sounds great to me!!! :)
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new family picture is what we need,
    I know all of my men will agree;)
    The shiny red tractor could be your coolest prop,
    so cool that your dad might want to keep it in his shop;)
    A May mini-session sounds great to me,
    random.org.... who will it be???....

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun it would be to win a free mini session! You do a great job Minna...Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love photo sessions! The ideas are endless... Michael & I...Samarah...Noah & Annalise... Can't wait to see who wins!!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Miranda! What a great idea! By the way, our email address has changed to rrblunier@gmail.com...can you update your mailing list so I don't miss out on these emails in the future? Thanks a ton!!

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. It would be great to win this session and May would be perfect timing for Bristol's 6 month pictures. We love all the photos you've done for us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THis would be PERFECT for Logan's 2 yr pictures ...his birthday is in may too:) i would LOVE to have you take them :)
    Marla Wiegand

    ReplyDelete