Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Friend

Friend: (noun) \'frend\




1:/one attached to another by affection or esteem.


2:/one that is not hostile


3:/one that favors or promotes something


4:/a favored companion












Marissa you are such a great friend! We've had so many good times & travels. Most weekends you can find Marissa & I on the road between vacations and visiting friends we have a blast wherever we go. This past weekend - We went to Kansas- to see Marissa's new home :) Our travels together aren't going to be as frequent but I'm excited to travel to KS to visit her! Now off to loose some inches for this wedding! ha!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...that's sweet :) I'm glad you will come visit me in KS!! I love you and cherish all the memories we have! Marissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate both of your friendships as well! Whitney:)

    ReplyDelete