Thursday, September 15, 2011

Betsy & David -ENGAGED!

This was probably the record for the fastest session EVER!!! When I was out in Oregon we obviously had lots of plans and were going hither and yon to get it all in... From Mt. Hood to the Coast and lots of friendship bonding times in between. We had originally taken time out of our plans to have a full engagement session for Friday afternoon. But our plans got changed and so we "QUICK" snapped some photos Saturday night before we scattered off to somewhere else!








They are just really meant to be... Betsy had a totally different outfit picked out for pictures, but since our plans changed she just told David to wear whatever he was going to wear that night, and she just wore what she was going to wear... and it matched perfect!! Love ya Bets! Wish you guys the best and I am SUPER-DUPER bummed I'm not going to make it to OR for the wedding, I would have LOVE to been the wedding photographer for you! :-D




Enjoy

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment