We've had a submit your own "warm" photo... and its now August-We've been through the heat! Its not only that time of year when we are thinking of cooler weather, but Christmas Card season is almost here!!! Here's the new submit your own photo genre...
Christmas Pictures!!!


Now this Genre is going to be pretty broad... you don't have to submit a "Christmas picture" like one you've used on your card in past years... ( but how awesome would that be to have a Christmas card pic from the 80s-90s!!! Use your imagination... But really any picture that reminds you of Christmas or that represents this time of year- Submit It!
I know I know... no one wants to think of getting pictures around for their greeting cards already I mean it is only August but...Here's the good part...
If you WIN...
You will receive A FREE photo session- along with 25 ornate Christmas Greeting cards, designed by yours truly.
Winners will be based on creativity, and whatever can make me smile/laugh the hardest ( so yeah I'm thinking those OLD Christmas pics aren't you!?) If you don't have a digital picture that's fine, just text a picture to 309-222-0606... it still counts!!!
All pictures need to be submitted by September 1st. I will be randomly posting some and also some Christmas cards.
Enjoy
M.
Oh and what you've all been waiting for... this evenings Free Session won by Ashley for submitting her own "warm" photo this past winter. Sean & Ashley walked around Uptown Normal and Miller park with me and we got some good shots! Well at least I think so! Thanks guys for putting up with the horrible driving (ISU move in week) and the sweaty heat!!!
Oh and what you've all been waiting for... this evenings Free Session won by Ashley for submitting her own "warm" photo this past winter. Sean & Ashley walked around Uptown Normal and Miller park with me and we got some good shots! Well at least I think so! Thanks guys for putting up with the horrible driving (ISU move in week) and the sweaty heat!!!






Gorgeous!!! You are truly talented! We both enjoyed it immensely through it all. ;) Can't wait to see them all. Sean and Ashley
ReplyDeleteaww...thank you for your sweet comment, I can't wait for you to see the rest either! :)
ReplyDelete