Friday, January 14, 2011

And the winner is...

Congrats to the Weilands!

1st Place!

Your 16x20 Float Wrap is coming! Find a place on your wall :)


Thanks to all of those who voted, it was fun to see all the votes popping up over the past couple of weeks. I am going to try to keep contests going to win free things, well because its just fun!
The runners-up were great! If you book a session in 2011 for being 2nd,3rd,4th, or 5th place in this contest- you will receive a favorite " M Pick" 5x7 matboard picture from your 2011 session.
2nd Place goes to: My little fisherman! This session was well one of a first for me- I went swimming aka fell in the lake! These little boys kept me on my toes. One threw a fishing pole in the water (*twice). The second time I went to go get it and yep, went right in! Luckily my camera was not with me! =)


3rd Place goes to: my little cheekers! I traveled out of state for this session! We had a great time, free lodging and friendship and photos!




4th Place goes to: sweet Bellabella! I have never had such an easier session! She was full of smiles!





5th Place goes to: Curly-Q. I love this girl, she's got a killer smile and a lot of spunk! This session was also with all her cousins, it was one of the hottest days in June! Ahh to be back in warm weather!








Enjoy -M-


No comments:

Post a Comment